Monday, December 12, 2016

Legacy (Filthy Marcellos #4)…✎…Bethany-Kris


Legacy by Bethany-Kris

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

Johnathan
I am looking forward to reading especially his story. Hopefully author this time will respect Mafia culture enough, cause so far she didn't really put the real facts there.

Catherine
Here you can see what I am talking about. Capo dei capi's daughter is dealing? Nope, doesn't matter if her mother did, because of her father she couldn't have done that.

Andino
Boss? While I really liked Giovanni, not the one in his book, but the one introduced to us in all the other books in this stories, I don't think this should have given to his son. I thought it was going to be John. And let's be honest, it should have been, since Lucian was supposed to be the Don's son and not Dante. Senior Johnathan was supposed to be the Don not Antony, so I liked that in Dante's book it was mentioned that Johnathan was going to be his successor. It kind of would have ben fair to The Sr. Johnathan and Lucian, even though the latest never wanted to be a Don, but his father surely did, or he would have stayed with his mother, and wouldn't have thought about keeping a mistress.

Lucia
I like her so far, let's see where will this go.




No comments:

Post a Comment